Monday, November 23, 2009

Monday Monday

  1. I think there is great need for a sarcasm font.
  2. I do not want to start my DVD collection again so I am ignoring Blue Ray
  3. I have a couple numbers in my phone just so I know not to answer it when they call.
  4. I try to keep my words soft and sweet just in case I have to eat them.
  5. We could learn a lot from crayons...some are sharp, some are pretty and some are dull. Some have weird names, and all are different colors, but they all have to live in the same box.
  6. A smile can change a whole lot of things!
  7. No matter how old my boys are, they will always be my babies.
  8. There is no such thing as a bad time to eat a cupcake.
  9. Sometimes it is better to just have no expectations.
  10. Going grocery shopping without a list is never a good idea.

1 comment:

Bob G. said...

MSN:
1) AGREED!!!
2) I jusr got into DVDs about 3 years ago...ditto!
3) I keep lists of repeat "wrong number caller".
4) Same here, but I won't compromsie my beliefs along the way.
5) Sounds like my neighborhood...LOL.
(lots of dull,broken ones)
6) Like a frown upside down.
7) My mom was JUST like that!
8) Especially a cream-filled one!
9) And always expect eh unexpected.
10) And NEVER go on an EMPTY STOMACH!

Damn fine list...and we're off on another Monday!
Thanks!

:)