Thursday, November 26, 2009

THINGS THAT SOUND DIRTY AT THANKSGIVING:


"Just reach in and grab the giblets."
"Whew...that's one terrific spread!"
"I'm in the mood for thighs!"
"Tying the legs together will keep the inside moist."
"Talk about a HUGE breast!"
"And he forces his way into the end zone!"
"She's 5000 pounds fully inflated and it takes 15 men to hold her down."
"It's cool whip time!"
"If I don't unbutton my pants, I am going to burst!"
"It must be broken 'cause when I push on the tip, nothing squirts out."
I'm in the mood for a little dark meat.
Are you ready for seconds yet?
Its a little dry, do you still want to eat it?
Just wait your turn, you'll get some!
Don't play with your meat.
Just spread the legs open & stuff it in.
Do you think you'll be able to handle all these people at once?
I didn't expect everyone to come at once!
You still have a little bit on your chin.
How long will it take after you stick it in?
You'll know it's ready when it pops up.
Wow, I didn't think I could handle all of that!
That's the biggest one I've ever seen

thanksgiving_feast

2 comments:

Bob G. said...

MSN:
Leave it to you to be the first person to put a smile on my face today...ROFLMAO!

Thanks!

And have yourself a great holiday.

springtime36 said...

I had my first laugh of the day, and it's only 9:00AM.The more I read, the harder I laughed..Happy thanksgiving to you and your family.{Give Gary a hug for me}