Friday, December 11, 2009

Dear Santa

You may not be a miracle worker but I do believe that you are a wish granter...so I have a couple wishes that I'd like granted.
1. I'm dreaming not of a white Christmas but of a green one...all I'm asking for is for it to rain money. That's right...money. It seems like that would be the tops on so many people's Christmas wish list. Even if it rains for only 5 minutes, that would be okay too, Santa.
2. Last but not least, Santa...I am asking for JOY. Not a little but a whole lot! I'm feeling a bit like the Grinch at the moment so I could use an extra dose.
Thanks Santa!
PS--Cookies will be waiting for you.

santa-claus

Okay, so I admit I've been a bit of a downer here the last few posts. So now it's time to think some positive festive thoughts

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

HO!HO!HO! Grinch bad! Coooookkkkkkiiiieeeesssss Gooooooooooooood!
Snakefoot

Katie said...

Gram! If you're looking for some fun holiday cheer, look up "Straight No Chaser" on youtube.com...They are a men's a capella group and they are amazing and funny!!! The 2 best songs that they have are "Christmas Can-Can" and "12 days of Christmas" You won't be disappointed!!!
Love, Katie

Bob G. said...

MSN:
I like that list...brief and to the point!
No mincing words there, eh?

We ALL can always use a tad more joy, but I'll settle for some contentment...that NEVER gets old.

Time to dust off the seasonal movies again...and pour a nice LONG drink!

And remember...we're NEVER "down"...but we might be a lettle less "up" than usual...!

Have a great weekend.

ms nk rey said...

At this time of year I sometimes feel like the love child of Scrooge and Grinch. This year I am determined to be more Joyous!