Friday, December 18, 2009

Rattling around in my head today

1. We are all as happy as we choose to be.

2. How the hell are you suppose to fold a fitted sheet?

3. Nothing sucks more than that one moment during an argument that you realize you are wrong.

4. I am always slightly terrified when exiting Word and it asks me if I want to save any changes, when I know I did not make any.

5. I hate it when I just miss a call by the last ring (Hello? Hello? Damn it!) but when I immediately call back it rings and rings and I get voicemail. What did you do run and hide from me?

6. I think part of a best friends job should be to immediately clear your history if you die AMEN!

7. Sometimes a chocolate Brownie can save the day.


8. We are all as happy as we want to be.

9. Have you ever noticed that the people who say they don’t “do” DRAMA are the ones with the most of it in their lives?

10. I think I miss Jon and Kate.

3 comments:

Bob G. said...

MSN:

If I knew the answer for #2, I'd be a VERY, VERY rich man...LOL!

And brownies ALWAYS save ANY day.
(it's all the NUTS we have to be wary of)

ROFL...funny list.

Do have a great weekend!

Anonymous said...

Peanutbutter fudge can save the day too

RB

ms nk rey said...

Oh yeah Randy . that saves everything..