Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Thoughts

1.My whole life I have been forced to be frugal and I don't like it...just once I would love to go crazy and spend whatever I want.
2.I bought some of that fancy coffee creamer, Coffee mate Hazelnut. Don’t think I like it.
3.Has any one read the Hunger Game series? I am still working on the first one.
4.I think the older I get the happier I have become. Or is that contentment?
5.Does anyone iron any more? When my oldest son was born, we didn't have very good insurance and so I did the doctor’s family ironing to pay off the bill. I still love to iron.
6.A lot of my friends live in my computer and to me this is perfectly normal.
7.I think moist is an awful sounding word, and so is booger.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Contentment? for me it is altimers

Joanne said...

Don't you just hate it when you spend a bit extra for something and it turns out that it wasn't good!UGH! I iron everyday...I hate wrinkles. :O/
Blessings, Joanne

Bob G. said...

MsN:

Okay...here goes nothing:

1- Ditto, but once in a great while I indulge myself with something small (even frugal when I splurge...go figure)

2- Send it to ME...I love it!
(and goes good with Irish cream)

3- Didn't read it...but saw plenty of movies with SIMILAR overtones...been done before (imho).

4- I tend to be more content than happy...must be the neighborhood...LOL.

5- I know HOW to iron, and HAVE an iron, but it's wash 'n wear for me.

6- I wish THOSE (computer) friends lived on my street, instead of what we have NOW...
7- And a moist booger is really NASTY...ROFL.

Great contemplations.

Stay safe down there.