Monday, May 7, 2012

A very Big Deal


grad (12)
These are two of my favorite people, my beautiful granddaughter and her husband. They are smiling because they are on their way to graduationkatie (2)
Here is our girl getting her diploma. The university did a live stream the ceremony so I got to share in this life changing event. This is a screen shot.  The camera was set so that the heads of most were cut off, all I saw of Adam was his chin. Lucky for me Katie is petite.
kagrad (2)

Another photo of the honored couple.
diploma (2)Was a very emotional day for me. She looked beautiful. Proud of you baby girl.
adamgrad (2)
Our boy Adam was smiling and so handsome. We are so proud of him.
kagrad1 And again the honored couple.
kate and billieKatie and her mom. 
Anderson University is a small Private Christian college in Anderson, Indiana. This years graduating class was over 600 students. Kate already has a good job with a well known Investment company. She has such a bright future and this old gram is so proud of her SBG. (sweet baby girl) and yes I still call her my baby girl. And what is even better, she lets me.  Thanks to Jimmy and Gary for sending me these photos.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I know how proud you are & I don't blame you one bit. I know also how emotional it was for you. But I am so very happy that you got to see it. I always knew she would be a big success. Congrats to Katie & Adam & also to the parents & to granny.
Nothing better than having a child or grandchild accomplish something like this in their lives. Katie, you made your granny so proud!
AOB

Bob G. said...

MsN:
That is SO cool to see two kids with such wonderful smiles.

I hope they manage to truly ENJOY this time of their lives...for they will never come along again...and are to be cherished for what they are.

Great pictures.
Congrats to the grads.

Stay safe down there.

CWMartin said...

Our best to the both of them!

colletta said...

Congrats to you and all the family! You must be so proud...