Friday, June 1, 2012

5 on Friday

1. How do you react to people begging at intersections?

I am a sucker, I always give them money. I logically know they will probably use it for drugs or alcohol but I always think what if they really are hungry.


2. How do you react to people stranded in cars along the road?

Normally I pass them by although I have stopped before and offered a ride and or the use of my phone.


3. How do you react to telemarketers?

I understand they are just trying to make a living, but I am on the NO CALL list and since I pay my phone bill it is for MY convenience. I am firm but polite I tell them to remove my number from the list and hang up.


4. How do you react to anonymous comments in your blog?

I get very few comments and have only had a handful of anon and some in foreign language which I just ignore.


5. How do you react to online quizzes?

Well sometimes I take a quiz but mostly I just pass over them.

2 comments:

Bob G. said...

MsN:
LOL...I'm gonna LOVE this "5"

1) uh...AIM for them?
(I WILL donate to firemen with the boots and the VFW "poppy" people...panhandlers are just targets.)

2) If I can, I will assist, and with the advent of cell phones, it makes it WAY easy to do that (Wifey mans the phone, I drive the car...and I can READ MAPS, too)

3) We're on both the Indiana and National NO CALL LISTS, so I usually go off like an H-BOMB whenever they manage to circumvent the system and call us.
(Threats to the FCC work REAL well, BTW)

4) With moderation, you can sort the "lurkers" and those sufering rom OPPOSITIONAL DEFIANCE DISORDER from those that honestly have SOMETHING to say.

5) I like 'em a lot...found out I was a social moderate, financial conservative...AND either Batman or The Punisher...LOL!

How cool is that?

Excellent post.
Have yourself a great weekend down there.

Stay safe.

CWMartin said...

Definately Punisher, Bob!