Wednesday, June 13, 2012

People you see

 
Today I saw the woman I want to be. She was riding a Harley!  She had to have been at least 65 years old and this spunky lady was sitting next to me on her bike at a stop light.  For some reason I always glance over to the vehicle next to me when at a red light, and there she was.  She glanced at me, smiled and then sped away.  As I started driving through the light, we drove side by side (for just a minute) then she seriously sped off!  I know she was flying because my car does not know how to do slow :).
Yes this is the lady I want to be.  Daring to ride a motorcycle, and not giving a damn.

2 comments:

colletta said...

If you ever decide to get one, buzz on down here and get me and we will go sight seeing, and enjoy all the sights...and even leave everyone in a puff of dust!

Bob G. said...

MsN:
I used to ride cycles a long time ago...fun stuff (except when you ride through the LINCOLN TUNNEL and come out looking like a RACCOON (from the exhaust smoke)...LOL.

Today, it's not as much "fun" as it SHOULD be, thanks to some motorists that don't play well with others they have to share the roads with.
The rash of cycle accidents is too high for me.

Still, I think we ALL have that "other side" of us that longs for something completely out of the ordinary (and fun)...and that's a good thing.

Very nice post.

Stay safe (and inspired) down there.