Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Stuff I think about

1. Bees, in their small little life times, only produce 1/12 of a teaspoon of honey. Talk about being "productive". I am so glad that they have something else they are famous for such as the "birds and the bees".
2. When Mama said there'd be days like this, she wasn't kidding.
3. I will never learn to spell the word, h'or deurvs. (See!?!?!)
4. I still love children's books that end with, "And they lived happily ever after..."
5. The most annoying sound in the world is someone popping their gum. The sad thing is that they don't hear themselves.
6. Spring rain is an oxymoron, right????
7. Geese mate for life. Saturday, I saw a lone goose walking around by his little lonesome and I actually felt tears well up in my eyes at the thought of him being alone.
8. I get so grossed out when guys spit. Do they just have an extra enormous amount of spit that they have to get rid of at the very moment. Why can't they just swallow it?
9. I need to have a meeting with the ant/tour director that booked my kitchen counter top as their get away resort. They are enjoying their saunas by the stove, getting their swim on in the sink and drying off by the refrigerator
10. I am a germophobe so when someone sneezes or coughs in the area that I'm in, I try to hold my breath until I think the germs have dissipated. Then I break out the hand sanitizer after I touch anything they may or may not have touched.

2 comments:

Alice said...

The ants have also been vacationing here.

Bob G. said...

MsN:

1) Busy little buggers, ain't they?
2) Ain't THAT the truth!
3) That's why WE don't live in FRANCE!
4) Wish LIFE would be like that.
5) And we KNOW who THEY are, right?
6) Sure would SEEM that way.
7) Same for Mourning doves...gets me misty, too.
8) That's a disgusting habit, and sadly I see WOMEN do it as well as kids!
9) Place some sugar OUTSIDE the house - they'll get the "hint".
10) I do the breath-holding thing in PUBLIC when someone sneezes or coughs WITHOUT covering their damn piehole!

Yep..we're from a similar generation...hurray for US!

Good post.

Stay safe (and ant-free) down there.