Friday, September 21, 2012

5 on Friday

1. What sport do you most enjoy watching on television (or tolerate most)?
Pro: American football. College: Basketball. Nascar


2. If you could be really, really good at one sport (we're talking world elite here), what would it be?
Hmm. I think I'll have to say "baseball," since of the  sports I played as a kid (see below), baseball had the best mix of "interesting sport" and "low frequency of serious injury." Yay me and low pain tolerance. ;-)

3. Have you ever been active in some form of sports?
When I was a kid, I played basketball, baseball and flag football.

 
4. Would you rather be a computer geek or a sports geek?
A computer geek. As for the other part, it depends on how you define "sports geek." If you mean someone who enjoys sports analysis, thinks of sports from a tactical as well as an athletic perspective, knows enough about people's statistics to be dangerous, etc., then guess what? Not interested. If you mean someone who's good at sports, well, I can't claim that, but I know lots of people who can, so I disagree with the "either-or" nature of this question.


5. What teams do you cheer for?
Football: Colts, Bills, Redskins, whoever's playing the Cowboys
Baseball: The Cubbies (Yeah, baseball season's kinda depressing for me...)
Basketball (College): IU
Nascar:  Mark Martin, Tony Stewart, and even Jeff Gordon.

1 comment:

Bob G. said...

MsN:

1) NASCAR, Hockey
2) Shooting (never hurts down here...lol)
3) Street hockey and tennis
4) Puter geek.
5) Hockey: Flyers
NASCAR: Bobby Labonte

Not into sports the way I USED to be (esp. when Dad was alive).

Kinda miss that.

Have a good weekend
Stay safe down there.