Friday, April 23, 2010

Failure

Failure doesn't mean I am a failure. It does mean I have not yet succeeded. Failure doesn't mean that I have accomplished nothing, but it does mean I have learned something. Failure doesn't mean I have been disgraced, but it does mean that I dared to try. Failure doesn't mean that I don't have it, it does mean that I have to do something in a different way. Failure doesn't mean that I have wasted my life, It does mean that I have a reason to start over. Failure doesn't mean that I should give up, It does mean that I must try harder. Failure doesn't mean that I will never make it, It does mean that I need more patience. The secret of success is in two words -"Right decisions". And we make right decisions by our experience and we get that experience by two words- "Wrong decisions". Also people are different. Some people work well under pressure and need goals. While others just fail under pressure and are better functional in a nurturing environment. The only work ethic that works is listening to you heart as much as possible. In the end what counts is what your heart is telling you what to do and how to do, not somebody else or something else. That's the key. Think about the values you wish to live your life by.

We grow by dreams. Everyone is a dreamer. You have failed many times, although you may not remember. You fell down the first time you tried to walk. You almost drowned the first time you tried to swim. Don't worry about failure. Worry about the chances you miss when you don’t even try.

We can't change the inevitable. The only thing we can do is live our life, and change our attitude. We are in charge of our attitude. I am convinced that life is like 10% what happens and 90% how I react to it. Once you reach that point in life, contentment and happiness can not be too far.

2 comments:

Bob G. said...

MSN:
Dang...I should have hired you to write my 1000th post...!

This is brilliantly presented...
I am going to copy these and add them to my "motivational" list!

Never truer words were spoken.

Thank you.

Have a great weekend!

ms nk rey said...

Thanks Bobby G. and Congrats on your 1000th post!