Thursday, April 8, 2010

Happy Blogoversary to Me.

happy-blogoversary

Today marks my first full year of blogging. I started this blog just to learn something new. I continued it because it challenged me. Now after a year of blogging, living, learning, and growing, I am about to post my 357th posting. Wow! I find I still have much to say, many things to laugh about and even more to learn. Since I live on the Wabash River I am considering a Live River Cam. Any one interested in that? It is really a very beautiful view and it changes every day. Also I wanted to thank my few loyal readers and my new friends (especially Bobby G.and AWB) Let’s just see what I do with this next year.

4 comments:

Bob G. said...

MSN:
Hey, congrats...have to warn 'ya though...it's all DOWNHILL from there, which is actually GOOD, if you're skiing...lol.

River cam might be cool...maybe get to see a canoe or two?
A hummmingbird cam?
A squirrel cam?
Possibilities are only limited by your imagination, dear.

Keep on blogging, and we'll keep on reading!
(and save a piece of that anniversary cake for me)

:)

Keep the faith!

springtime36 said...

CONGRATULATION'S! YOU SURE HAVE MADE MY DAY FOR A YEAR NOW! REALLY LOVE READING YOUR BLOG.. AND SWEET LITTLE RHONDA TURNED 46 YRS OLD TODAY...CAN YOU BELEIVE THAT?

ms nk rey said...

Thanks folks. I appreciate you stopping by to read my ramblings. We will see what the next year brings.
I can't believe Rhonda is 46! Wow time goes fast. Tell her happy birthday for me please.

Anonymous said...

Congrats! You have done a wonderful job my friend. Keep up the good work!
AOB