Tuesday, December 28, 2010

2010 Year in Review

1.~ What did you do in 2010 that you'd never done before? Wow that is a hard one. I am more comfortable in my groove (rut to anyone else) that I don’t think there was anything worth mentioning.

2.~ Did you keep your new years' resolutions, and will you make more for next year? Yes, I resolve to stop making resolutions. I suck at them. They last about 20 minutes into the New Year. This year, I figure if my resolution is to make no more resolutions, I'm good to go.

3.~ Did anyone close to you give birth? Yes I have a beautiful new Granddaughter Morgan Adele

4.~ Did anyone close to you die? Yes my only sister passed April 1.

5.~ What would you like to have in 2011 that you lacked in 2010? A bit more money,

6.~ What dates from 2010 will remain etched upon your memory, and why? Unfortunately I didn't have any dates, at least none worth mentioning. Oh wait, you mean a calendar date? So then June 12 and June 19.

7.~ What was your biggest achievement of the year? Keeping a good attitude and waking up every day

8.~ What was your biggest failure? Feeling sorry for myself

9.~ Did you suffer any serious injury or illness? My ego has been bruised a couple times

10.~ What was the best thing you bought? Wow that is a hard one. I will have to think on that one and get back to you. Nothing really stands out.

11.~ Whose behavior merited celebration? Katie’s grades I am so proud of her.

12.~ Whose behavior made you appalled and/or depressed? Michael Moore has always been totally opposite of everything I believe, I hope he understands that the very people who have fought and died for his right to act like a traitor continue to protect his rights even as he turns against them.

13.~ Where did most of your money go? I wish I knew, but I suspect utility bills.

14.~ What did you get really, really, really excited about? Morgan’s birth and Katie’s wedding

15.~ What do you wish you'd done more of? Laugh

16.~ What do you wish you'd done less of? Wasting my time.

17.~ Do you hate anyone now that you didn't hate this time last year? I don’t waste energy on hating any one or anything.

18.~ What was the best book you read? Water for Elephants loved it!

19.~ What did you want and not get? Botox

20.~ What did you do on your birthday, and how old were you? Classified info. But I will say I have had a quite a few annual 21st birthdays.

21.~ What one thing would have made your year immeasurably more satisfying? Seeing Greg

22.~ What political issue stirred you the most? Health Care I am still trying to figure out, is it a Band-Aid, a pill, or a suppository for the American People?

23.~ Who did you miss? Greg

24.~ What valuable life lesson did you learned in 2010. Happiness comes from within me, and another person isn't going to make me happy.

25.~ What sums up this year? It met but did not exceed my expectations.

1 comment:

Bob G. said...

MSN:
I hadn't gotten this far yet, and I'm running out of year to think about it...YIKES!

1-followed politics a lot more closely
2-I hardly ever make any, except to resolve NOT to make one...does that count?
5- MY nephew's wife (#2)
4- Don't have many left to pass on these days.
5-money is good, but a better sense of survival doesn't hurt.
6-Can't recall any.
7- Yeah, I agree with the WAKING UP thing!
8-not being able to chase the lowlifes from my block...yet.
9-crosses fingers...just old age creeping up for me.
10-Still, my .45 pistol(got it late 2009)
11- I'm proud I restrained myself and didn't USE that.45 on those that really needed it.
12-Everyone living around us, Moore, Obama, Congress...man that's a tough call...so many to choose from.
13-stimulating the economy...where else?
14-watching ANY of the lowlife neighbors MOVE.
15-calling the police on the local idiots.
16-NOT calling the police on the idiots!
17-Depends which welfare leech moves ONTO our street.
18-Arguing with Idiots
19-my ASTON-MARTIN and body armor...lol!
20-Ate cake - 58 years old now - first man in our side of the family in 3 generations to do so.
21-digging a moat around our house.
22-Again...too many to choose from.
23-my parents & my buddy Hank
24-TO be more than I am today.
25-Another 365 in the ghettohood, thanks to our fair city leaders who've done nothing to change that.

That was intense...lots to ponder.

Good post, though.

Stay safe down there.