Monday, December 27, 2010

Mixed up meme

A bunch of mixed up meme questions stolen from too many sources to mention, but the answers are totally mine:


1. Hard wood floors or wall-to-wall? , I admit to a preference for wall-to-wall carpet.

2. What is a nickname a former (or present) lover gave you?

3. What was the best party you have ever been to?

4. How many colors are you wearing now? 3

5. Are you an introvert or extrovert? I am an introvert, but I do a darn fine job of faking it as an extrovert.

6. What was the last book you read? Water for Elephants.

7. What's one piece of fiction that changed your life?

8. What is your favorite comic strip and why? Garfield because it absolutely cracks me up

9. Is there anything that has made you unhappy recently? Hmmm - not really. I'm pretty happy right now!

10. What's your favorite dessert? Without question – it’s gotta be cheesecake.

11. How long does it take you to get ready in the morning? Ummm I don’t do mornings any more.

12. Name one website that you visit daily. Why do you read it? Facebook. Because I get a glimpse into the lives of people I don't get to see very often!

13. Could you make it 39 days on "Survivor"? Probably not. First, I really like food and comfort. I hate being cold - or hot. I look like crap in a bathing suit. And let's face it - I would never be able to keep my mouth shut long enough to stay under the radar.

14. Do you like to clean? Heck, no!!!

15. What was the last song to get stuck in your head? I’ve got a brand new pair of roller skates by Melanie.

16. What's the last movie you saw? The Rabbit Hole.

17. Pirates or Ninjas? Well, Johnny Depp has made it pirates - forever ... unless he comes out with a ninja movie, in which case I might reconsider!

18. Cats or dogs? CATS!

19. Chunky or smooth peanut butter? Either

20. What are you most looking forward to in the next six weeks? My birthday

3 comments:

Bob G. said...

Man:
1) W-T-W...definitely.

2) Can't think back that far.

3) Party down in Aruba w/ the hotel owner and a member of the Dutch Parlamanet...seriously!

4) more than I should be.

5) Depends onthe situation. I can do either.

6) Glenn Beck's Arguing with Idiots.

7) The Time Machine (Wells)

8) Gotta be Garfield!

9) Other than the state of the ghettohood...not really.

10) I love NY cheesecake.

11) Too damn long...can't get all the body parts to wake up at the SAME time.

12) eBay...always something to see there (window shopping?).

13) Only if I could bring my shotgun and 19 rounds)...LOL.

14) NO, but I have to anyway, right?

15) Grandma got run over by a reindeer

16) A Christmas Carol (George C. Scott)

17) Can't we have BOTH?

18) Cats...no, DOGS...well, maybe a rabbit and some birds...

19) Ditto (and strawberry jam)

20) staying alive with my sanity intact (as usual).

Excellent list...

Have a great week.

CWMartin said...

1. Probably wtw. I'm easy.
2. None to my face anyway.
3. Christmas at Laurie's sister's Saturday was pretty good...
4. Mostly blues, some red, unsure of underwear...
5.Introvert.Like Bing used to say about Minute Maid, "There's NOOOO doubt about it!"
6. Tournament of Shadows: The Great Game In Central Asia (you're dealing with a major history buff)
7.Avengers #41, 1967. One comic book that shaped so much of me.
8. Heart Of The City, or Non-Sequitir when Danae is starring.
9. Monday came.
10. At the aforementioned party there was cheesecake w/chocolate morsels...
11. 15-20, less if necessary.
12. My dashboard to see what's up with y'all.
13. Not one chance in hades.
14. Check my room and ask that.
15. Semi-charmed Life by Third Eye Blind.
16. chapter 16 of the Horton Hears A Hoo marathon Saturday.
17. Cowboys. What about cowboys?
18. I have a dog and a dwarf hamster. Take a guess.
19. I think you should sit down. I don't like peanut butter.
20. Right now, supper.

indy said...

hardwood floors. i can add carpet later and it would be easier to change out in the long run.
2.former ex husband...pooky bear
3.a house warming party that a good friend of mine had. her husband is a dj and she does cakes part time it was a blast with all her relatives and the whatnot. i'm like a relative in a remote way...lol i just love those guys. well perhaps it wasnt her housewarming party it was one of them.......lol
4. white, blue, lite blue, red, pink, and milti color undergarments. i'm way too colorful.....lol
5.well i am an introvert. i like my little world a little too well. even though i did speach in high school and i can carry on a good conversation i would rather just be alone.
6. the power of postitive thinking
7.i hate to say it but none. perhaps the tv movie the burning bed. i made sure i wont have to reenact it in my own life.
8. i dont read enough of them. i used to like pearls to swine (something like that) it told simple stories that made you think
9.the overtime at work. normally you cant get overtime and they act like its a hot dog on a stick for the race around the track. now they wanted to force it down our throughts even if it was not really needed. just becouse its this time of year. whatever.
10.omg....so many not enought life to talk about it. flan perhaps. trissimou? so many. lemon pie. idknow.......your making me in a valley girl for this question. lol
11. 30min or so. less if i didnt have to poo poo.
12.the pa in connection. for another persons view that isnt my own. makes me think and gets me out of my own viewing type of world. of course i look at rtv 6 everyday. but i kinda feel obligated becouse i won a car from them back on 30dec08
13.welll there could be an issue with that. i am sure i would break out i dont give a rat's azz to someone. then i would go tell them to go f off becouse i've worked hard at living my life and raising my kid. i'm sure they might boot me after 2 weeks becouse i wont be trying to kill myself or eat stranges things to make them happy.
14. no, but i like the end result.
15. here's to you mrs roberson . a 1960's song. been singing it all night
16.that new shrek movie. pretty darn good too. and discipable me. very funny.
17.ninjas. i think they have clean running water. i love baths, clean clothing and toliets that flush.
18.dogs
19.smooth
20.the month of december going away. i hate it becouse of mandation rules. perhaps a warm up. and maybe take a week vacation. and getting back in the gym again. mostly i want december to go bye bye