Friday, February 11, 2011

Now

I keep looking for something and I always go back to what might have or should have been. But today I am looking for my NOW.

I'm starting to think it is all I have in me to remember how to do some of the old things -- much less learn a new talent. I’m fighting it tho.

I am trying to tidy up all the cluttered messy areas of my life. Mostly my home but some relationships too.

I am putting my thoughts together as quickly as I can I am trying to come up with something new and fresh.

I love beautiful things, I have been able to save a few and they are gathering dust or are packed away. I vow to dig them out and either use them or offer to my family no sense in my hoarding.. Wow am I a hoarder? No I don’t think so. I do fear hoarding tho.

I need a break from my days of doing nothing. I need to get up and DO something. I have been very blessed and I need to be a good steward of the things I have been given.

2 comments:

Bob G. said...

MSN:
And I think you have a good handle on the stewardship gig...
It always begins with SELF.
From there, you can go anywhere you need to.

Have a great weekend.

Stay warm down there.

indy said...

i didnt think i was a horder eithor until i moved last year. i found things that i didnt even know that i owned. i dont think you would be a horder becouse you talked about it. perhaps just a little spring cleaning would make you feel better.