Thursday, February 10, 2011

Random Thoughts:

  1. Discussion is an exchange of knowledge; an argument is an exchange of ignorance.
  2. It is the greatest mistake of all to do nothing because even if you can only do little - do what you can.
  3. Truth is, everyone is going to hurt you; you just need to find the people worth suffering for.
  4. Don't try to be different. Just be good. To be good is different enough.
  5. I never cease being dumbfounded by the unbelievable things people believe.
  6. Life is about CHOICES • CHANCES • CHANGES

3 comments:

Bob G. said...

MSN:
Never have I found SO much wisdom in such a nice small package!

And I LOVE #3!

This IS on my "keeper list" from now on!

Thanks for startin' me up today!

Stay warm down there.

CWMartin said...

My dad's family considered arguing a participant sport. Usually making your point in the process. But if you grew up around it, it had its entertaining moments.

indy said...

the whole thing is a big amen sister. but number 4 got me. the truth in it is so scary.