Thursday, January 5, 2012

a few things

1. When you looked at yourself in the mirror today, what was the first thing you thought? UGHH turn out the light

2. How much cash do you have on you? Somewhere in the neighborhood of $4.

3. What’s a word that rhymes with DOOR? Floor.

4. Favorite planet? Earth

5. Who is the 4th person on your missed call list on your cell phone? Cindy

6. What is your favorite ring tone on your phone? My text tone is Angry Birds and my ring tone is Theme from Benny Hill.

7. What shirt are you wearing? Uh don’t actually have a shirt on.

8. Do you label yourself? Sure. Sometimes the labels are not very nice.

9. Name the brand of the shoes you’re currently wearing? Shoes? At home? Nope!

10. Bright or Dark Room? dim

11. What do you think about the person who took this survey before you? No idea.

12. What does your watch look like? never wear one.

13. What were you doing at midnight last night? Sleeping.

14. What did your last text message you received on your cell say? It was from Katie and she told me they were going out for sushi.

15. Where is your nearest 7-11? I have not seen one in years!

16. What’s a word that you say a lot? Damn.

17. Who told you he/she loved you last? Katie.

18. Last furry thing you touched? Aggie Morgan’s dog.

19. How many drugs have you done in the last three days? Just Caffeine and my medical inhalers.

20. How many rolls of film do you need developed? Digital camera here!

21. Favorite age you have been so far? I like each year better than the last.

22. Your worst enemy? Myself

23. What is your current desktop picture? A picture I took a few Christmases back.

24. What was the last thing you said to someone? Good bye.

25. If you had to choose between a million bucks or to be able to fly what would it be? I will take the money thank you.

26. Do you like someone? Yes I do I like almost everyone.

27. The last song you listened to? Darn if I know.

28. What time of day were you born? I’m not sure.

29. What’s your favorite number? 5.

30. Where did you live in 1997? I lived right here in paradise, and have for over 30 years.

31. Are you jealous of anyone? At times yes, but currently I cannot think of a soul.

32. Is anyone jealous of you? I doubt it.

33. Where were you when 9/11 happened? I was here at home and was glued to the tv for days. The saddest and scariest day ever.

34. What do you do when vending machines steal your money? Go to the front counter and get my money back.

35. Do you consider yourself kind? I think so.

36. If you had to get a tattoo, where would it be? I do have a tattoo, I got it when I got divorced, it is 3 hot air balloons on my right shoulder, hehe shoulders don’t sag with age. Each balloon represents one of my boys.

37. If you could be fluent in any other language, what would it be? Spanish.

38. Would you move for the person you loved? No

39. Are you touchy feely? Not a lot.

40. What’s your life motto? Live and forgive then forget.

41. Name three things that you have on you at all times? My cell, and, well, my oxygen,and my rescue inhaler.

42. What’s your favorite town/city? This one.

43. What was the last thing you paid for with cash? A bottle of water

44. When was the last time you wrote a letter to someone on paper and mailed it? Last year.

45. Can you change the oil on a car? No why would I want to do that when I have a grandson who does it for me.

46. Your first love: what is the last thing you heard about him/her? nothing

47. How far back do you know about your ancestry? great grands.

48. The last time you dressed fancy, what did you wear and why did you dress fancy? Define fancy. mink coat lacy dress? If so then like Never.

49.Does anything hurt on your body right now? Nope I am very lucky to not have aches and pains.

50. Have you been burned by love? Oh yeah

5 comments:

Bob G. said...

MSNM:
I'm with you on some of these, but certain ones just JUMP out at ME:

6- MY phone is a landline.

12 - TACTICAL...AND practical!

13 - TRYING to sleep between the boomcars.

15 - They HAVE them in Indiana???

25 - Can I have a HALF-million and be able JUMP really high instead?

26 - I like anyone at first (then, some of them open their mouths, and that screws it all up...LOL)
((Don't worry NONE of YOU are on THAT list.)

28 - 3:28 in the afternoon.

30 - just moved to Ft. Wayne and got married (with starry-eyed optimisim, too...lol)

32 - No, but a lot of locals probably want my stuff ANYWAY.

35 - Very much so.

36 - No tatts...just a few scars.

38 - Too late, already DONE that...(in 1997)lol!

41 - My keys, a holstered pistol, and tactical knife.

45 - Are ducks waterproof?

50 - Burned ain't the WORD for it, dear.

Excellent survey...found it inetresting, too.

Stay safe down there.

CWMartin said...

1. When you looked at yourself in the mirror today, what was the first thing you thought? A shave will soon be appropriate.
2. How much cash do you have on you? Are we still looking in the mirror? If so, I don't have pockets on yet...


4. Favorite planet? For what?



6. What is your favorite ring tone on your phone? I got the one it came with. It can karaoke on its own time.

7. What shirt are you wearing? Reds Joey Votto jersey

8. Do you label yourself? No because then Shaylee would have to rerun the label for the shipment and she'd be p.o.ed...



10. Bright or Dark Room? For what?

11. What do you think about the person who took this survey before you? Bob's a fine man to have as a neighbor- as long as you don't have to live in his neighborhood!





14. What did your last text message you received on your cell say? KC telling me about his NYE date ("She just called me Elvis- WTF?")

15. Where is your nearest 7-11? Osceola, IN (looked it up)

16. What’s a word that you say a lot? Damn, unfortunately.

17. Who told you he/she loved you last? My daughter Shenan.

18. Last furry thing you touched? A nasal hair that is bugging that crap outta me!

19. How many drugs have you done in the last three days? Muchas ibuprofin and IBS meds.



21. Favorite age you have been so far? Kindergarten, except for not knowing how to tie shoes yet.


23. What is your current desktop picture? A collage of Scrappy pics and one of Lokomotiv getting that first goal.

24. What was the last thing you said to someone? "Youre not watching that (Casey Anthony synonym) video, are you?"

25. If you had to choose between a million bucks or to be able to fly what would it be? Take the money, buy a plane ticket.



27. The last song you listened to? In my head? ELO's Ma-Ma-Ma Belle.

28. What time of day were you born? 5:49 PM.

29. What’s your favorite number? 67.

30. Where did you live in 1997? Dupont Estates trailer park.

31. Are you jealous of anyone? Only facetously.

32. Is anyone jealous of you? Good Lord, why?

33. Where were you when 9/11 happened? At frickin' work.



35. Do you consider yourself kind? Don't be an idiot, of course I am!

36. If you had to get a tattoo, where would it be? Some body part I could easily have removed afterwards.

37. If you could be fluent in any other language, what would it be? B.S. (oops, never mind...)

38. Would you move for the person you loved? What, am I in the way?

39. Are you touchy feely? Not a lot.

40. What’s your life motto? Thus far the Lord has helped us.

41. Name three things that you have on you at all times? Even in the shower?



43. What was the last thing you paid for with cash? bought into a carry-in at work.

44. When was the last time you wrote a letter to someone on paper and mailed it?Other than complaints? It's been a while...

45. Can you change the oil on a car? Did I leave "lazy" off my profile?

46. Your first love: She has a buttload of kids, including an adorable 4-5 yo that looks just like her.





49.Does anything hurt on your body right now? What doesn't is an easier question.

50. Have you been burned by love? And put out. And re-lit. Etc.

ms nk rey said...

You guys crack me up!

Bob G. said...

MSN:
I don't believe that was our ORIGINAL intent...it just winds up that way, dear...LOL.

(might as well smile at much of life, because it's usually laughing it's butt off at us all)

CWM:
My neighborhood is GREAT...it;s the PEOPLE that screwed it all up.
You're welcoem ANY time down here (you do have your life insurance paid up AND bought some body armor, right?)

God, the verification word is...CHUMP...ROFLMAO!!!
too funny.

Anonymous said...

Well, clearly I am the favorite. :) Love you gram! YAMF :)