Tuesday, November 27, 2012

4 things that make me cranky today.

1. Blogs with music Normally I read blogs first thing in the morning.and unexpected blaring music makes me very unhappy.
2. Lack of paragraphs Now, I am no English teacher and I do not claim to know anything much about grammar, but paragraphs are your friends. They are just easier on the eyes.
3. Caps Lock This goes for anything: blogs, email, fb, twitter, anything. Caps = Yelling. I don't like people yelling IRL either.
4. Commenters who have nothing nice to say Seriously, if you don't like the blog you can click away from it. Try it. See that ity-bity 'x' in the top corner of the screen? Click it. Good. Now you don't have to read blogs that make you so unhappy! Amazing! And I am not talking about followers that read the blog and just disagree sometimes. I am all up for discussions, but it the person that comes back week after week to say how much the blog sucks.

4 comments:

Bob G. said...

MsN:
Love this post.
I find nothing wrong with ANY of those things you mentioned...
(and am in total agreement)

I don't tbink I'd ever put music in my blog (not that I have even figured that one out yet)

And I also love paragraphs - makes you see INDIVIDUAL thoughts on ONE topic.
(I still remember that little sign teachers used to put on our papers when they felt we needed a NEW paragraph - the backward P with an extra leg)

Caps Locks?
OH NOOOOOO!!!!
(roflmao)

Good post.

Stay safe (and boom-free) down there.

CWMartin said...

I generally leave my sound off. I think I only ever followed one person who had music in her background... and she only posts about once a year now.

Anonymous said...

N, AS MUCH AS I THINK YOUR BLOG SUCKS, I STILL HAVE TO READ IT. BEST WAY TO ANNOY MY SISTER. JR

now time to hit the X

ms nk rey said...
This comment has been removed by the author.