Thursday, November 29, 2012

5 on Friday

1.Have you ever left the country you live in and where?
Nope. I've traveled a little around the states...but not much...I visited Canada a time or two but it was a day trip, while visiting Niagara Falls.

2.What countries would you visit if time and money were not problems?
Time and money not a problem? When did I get a TARDIS?! That would be fantastic!... Australia for sure then I want go to the UK - England Ireland Scotland...And I've been told that Italy is wonderful. So, that's on my list. 

3.Out of all the foreign food you've tried, which is your favorite and why?
I don't really have a favorite...It all depends on the mood & the food. :) I kinda like Chinese, and Mexican.

4.Can you name all 7 continents? 
North and South America Africa Australia Europe Asia.....and I had to cheat because I couldn't remember Antarctica. (It's been a day or two since I've been in school!)
5.Which continent are you least likely to ever want to see and why?
That would be the above forgotten Antarctica....just because BURRRRRRRRR!!!

2 comments:

Bob G. said...

Msn:
1- Been to Canada, been to the Caribbean.
(other places I don't mention because I wasn't there, got it?)
And there are many states I've yet to see HERE.

2- Love to visit SCOTLAND. (lineage).
Yeah, I could use a TARDIS myself, fellow "Whovian"...LOL.

3- That's a tough one, but I would always steer clear of Vietnamese food (except for rice - can't screw with that)
Gimme good Chinese...and does PIZZA count?

4- Yeah, what YOU said...lol.
THOSE 7 continents.

5- Antarctica isn't bad...as long as you're INSIDE...and WARM.
(and don't mind having your circadian rhythm screwed the heck up with long days and/or nights)

Good list.

Have a great weekend.
Stay safe down there.

CWMartin said...

Who needs a Tardis when you have Time Machine, every Friday on Tilting At Windmills? (Shameless plug)