Thursday, November 15, 2012

5 on Friday

1) Which one is more irritating- being too hot or being too cold?
Too cold; being too hot is sticky and uncomfortable, yes, but cold is genuinely PAINFUL. (Assuming, of course, that "too hot" is more of a weather thing and not actually being on fire...)
2) Were you born in the winter or the summer?
Yes....okay, okay, real answer is "winter"                     

 3) What are your favorite foods to eat when you need to warm up and cool down?
Hot chocolate and popsicles, respectively.
4) Which one are you more likely to suffer from- hay fever or flu- and does it run in your family?
Hay fever, and I haven't a clue if it runs in the family.
5) You are granted a day of perfect weather whenever you like. What day do you place it on and why?
Right in the middle of winter, p
robably in the middle of January, because that's about the time all the cruddy winter weather has really got me down and I could use a little sunshine!

3 comments:

CWMartin said...

1- I HATE being cold!!!!
2-Spring, thank you.
3-Hot chocolate and a tall glass of milk.
4-Hay fever, I suppose.
5- as long as it is a day OFF, I don't care.

Alice said...

1- Cold stinks! I'll take the 100+ days back now thank you.

2- Fall

3- Hot tea/ iced tea

4- Hay fever

5- I would put it in the middle of February.

Bob G. said...

MsN:

1 - I can always get warmer (hate to sweat, though), and I've been painfully cold at times (outside)..not a good thing.
Have to run with "too cold".

2 - Middle of a HOT summer (so said my Mom after 16 hours of labor).

3 - Hot chocolate (laced with the scotch or bourbon of MY choice) and Iced Tea (respectively).

4 - Don't have mucb OF a family left these days, so I have to say NEITHER, but...
(Wifey brings colds home from school anyway...LOL)

5 - Those "cabin-fever" days have a lot of merit...ditto on that.

Excellent list today.
Have a great weekend.

Stay safe (and cozy ) down there.