Thursday, November 22, 2012

5 on Friday

1. How long do your Thanksgiving leftovers usually last, and at what's the first non-Thanksgiving item you begin to crave when you tire of turkey?
For me, the first non-Thanksgiving item I crave is steak.  Since I no longer cook and go to my son’s I don’t have  left overs.
 

2. Of the following, which would you most prefer to be located:
a) Interstate highway traffic jam
b) Slow-moving checkout line
c) Dentist's chair

Been in all three but I think the checkout line wins it.
 
3. What is at the top of your personal Christmas gift wish list this year?
I don't have a wish list. Gave up on making one years ago because I never got anything on it anyways.  But if you really press me I would say a garage, just cause it drives my kids nuts.

4. What is your favorite classic 80's video game?
I guess it would have to be Ms. Pac man. I preferred pinball games.

5. What seasonal movies do you most look forward to this time of year?
A Christmas Story.  I love this movie. I have watched it every year forever. 



4 comments:

Alice said...

1. No leftovers, we eat at relatives- we're having pizza tonight..yum.

2. Checkout lane

3. Peace of mind....seriously. or perhaps a tablet of some sort or some new games for our Wii


4. Centipede

5. We love Scrooge (the Albert Finny musical)

Bob G. said...

MsN:
1- This year...about a WEEK...LOL.
First NON-THanksgiving item - PIZZA!!!

2- None of the above, becasue I rarelty find myself in any of them (lucky? Nah, skilled)

3- Wish list?
(aside from a BETTER President?)
Hmm, that's a rough one
(already got us a garage)
Don't really habve one, I guess.

4- Always did like DEFENDER and GALAXIAN. DIG-DUG was fun, too.
TRON was really cool.
Fave? Wait, there was also BREAKOUT, ASTEROIDS and CENTIPEDE!
ANY of the above.

5- WHITE CHRISTMAS, POLAR EXPRESS and the 1/2 hour special PREP AND LANDING.

Gotta love this stuff.

Have a great weekend.
Stay safe down there.

CWMartin said...

1. No leftovers, ate out of a box (well, four of 'em) this year. If I have chocolate dessert, I can eat leftovers indefinately.

2. Checkout lane, if they aren't slow before me, they are when I step into it.

3. No list. Don't worry about it.

4. Laurie would say Ms. Pac Man; asteroids, centipede, galaga all sound good.

5. Merry Christmas Charlie Brown

Anonymous said...

1) Don't have any. Went to my son's.
2)Checkout line(I can get to the bathrm. if need be) lol
3)Peace & harmony
4)Never played any video games..ever!
5) Don't usually watch them.