Thursday, November 8, 2012

5 on Friday

1. How much time do you spend on the Internet daily?
Way to much, I'd say a good four hours.

 
2. What are your favorite 3 websites?
Probably Facebook, twitter, and various blogs.

 
3. Do you eat at your computer?
Never ever do I eat at my computer.

 
4. Pick one and why - Reading the news online or in a newspaper?
EASY. Newspaper, hands down. Of course, I might be a little biased, since I worked for one. Still, I enjoy having a hard copy ... of everything. News and everything else. I don't like reading news and/or serious business online. And I love the crinkly sound it makes.

 
5. How many people are on your instant messenger buddy list?
about 50  I only talk to about 8 of them.




3 comments:

CWMartin said...

1- Probably about the same, more on Time Machine days.
2- My blog, ESPN, FoxNews.
3- when necessary, with a TV tray.
4- Torn here. Print news ain't what it used to be, and is 1-3 days behind.
5- WTH is that?

Anonymous said...

1)A lot, but I've never timed it.
2)Facebook, Pinterest & All recipes
3)Sometimes I eat a cookie or ice cream bar
4)I actually do both. I have to read my hometown paper every morn. online, but now they are wanting to chg. me. Boo, that stinks!
5)I don't do that
AOB

Bob G. said...

MsN:
1) Off and on - several hours.

2) eBay (rofl), blogs, and FWPD.
(helluva combo)

3) Guilty as charged - but I DO keep crumbs and liquid OFF the kybrd (that's what napkins are for)

4) Newspaper...like the tangibility, even if it's left-leaning.
AFter reading between the lines, it gets easier to deal with it.

5) Don't do IMs anymore.
(but, Wifey got me a CELL PHONE...!!!)

Great list.

Have a beautiful weekend.
Stay safe down there.