Sunday, June 28, 2009

Happy Birthday to my Friend



Today since its his birthday, I’m going to post about one of my favorite friends...he is always there for me.Every morning we have a ritual, we have our first cup of coffee at our computers and go over our day...we have met face to face several times and shared some one on one time...we have shared emails...text messages. Phone calls...and back in the old days chatting online. (We actually met in a chat room years ago) He came into my life just when I needed someone the most and well he's stayed no matter what has happened in the last few years, and let’s just say ALOT has happened!!! He’s kind of my "go-to" person. We have watched each other grow into better and stronger people...we have watched each other as we went through the rough times that sometimes come with life....he has watched me go thru my nasty divorce and helped me to never lose faith in myself, and has helped me pull myself together again when times have been too hard to handle. He's laughed with me and he's cried with me...he's helped me to understand a mans point a view...even though most of the time I think their view stinks!! There are many many miles between us he's in Georgia and I’m in Indiana....but nothing can come between the friendship we have built over the years and the friendship I look forward to sharing the years to come.....HAPPY BIRTHDAY James Dunning thank you for being my friend!!!

No comments: