Friday, June 26, 2009

I Love Lists

10 Things I’d rather be doing

  1. Sleeping
  2. Getting a Pedicure
  3. Taking a Bubble Bath
  4. Going on Amazon or Overstock and order anything I want
  5. Winning the lottery
  6. Eating Cheesecake
  7. Baking cupcakes
  8. Sitting in a beautiful garden
  9. Making good memories
  10. Enjoying a Good Movie

What would you rather be doing?

Ten Things I love

  1. Sunny Days
  2. Chocolate
  3. The smell of Coffee in the Morning
  4. Spring Flowers
  5. Thrift Stores
  6. Friends I can encourage
  7. Friends that encourage me
  8. My super wonderful comfy bed
  9. My Kids
  10. My Grandkids

What do you love?

1 comment:

Bob G. said...

MSN:
Ditto on that first list...except for the bubble bath & pedicure!
(Gimme a cold Guinness or bourbon on the rocks and a FOOT-bath)
(but I'm a GUY...go figure...LOL)

As to the "love list"...
-I can take it or leave it (chocolate)
-Have no kids or grandkids, but the cats will do in a pinch.
-Love ANY bargain I can find!
-And hiking...love hiking (alas my hiking buddy passed a few years back)
-I would add BEING AT A GUN RANGE...(but the bb gallery in my basement will do for now...LOL)

I really like these lists.
(keeps me off the streets...LMAO)

:)