Saturday, June 27, 2009

Saturday Morning


It has been one of those mornings, you know the kind. It makes you wish you had stayed in bed. I flipped on the coffee maker and soon I had a nice pot of HOT WATER?? I forgot the coffee. Not a very good start is it? I walk to the downstairs bathroom and the toilet is running. Great that sucker has been running all night and water in my town is more costly than Gold. Not a very good start. Then I remake my coffee go out my back door and look out at the river. This always makes me realize how very lucky I am, so I guess my good news today is I am alive and happy, I have roof over my head and food in my belly. I just needed a moment to whine and then time to reflect. I feel all better now. So here we go with some


Randomness...

  • It's hot here.
  • What a beautiful place.
  • I have a crush on Charlie Sheen (I love bad boys).
  • It's really hot.
  • There is great iced tea here.
  • I'm not a big fan of sweating.
  • This is definitely a small town.
  • I have a beautiful view.
  • It's really hot.
  • I may be too old.
  • It's all good.

Guess it was time for them to Beat It.

This last week, three of our icons died: Ed McMahon, Farrah Fawcett and Michael Jackson. I choose to remember them as they were in their youth - Farrah young beautiful and healthy (with great hair) and Michael young and innocent and still an African-American male. (Instead of the old white woman he became). And Ed with his marvelous laugh and quick wit (not his money troubles in his later years). Thanks for the Memories.

3 comments:

Bob G. said...

MSN:
Well said...
AS TO THE COFFEE?

Well, stuff happens.
(you only wasted WATER...NOY coffee...LOL!

Be thankful you're NOT having one of MY days...

-one computer won't boot up (and that's the NEW one!
-the OTHER computer blew out the old monitor (swapped that w/ the new one)
-Wifey's car's A/C decided to move to floridas for the summer (now both cars don't have A/C)

...And this was ALL before 9AM...!

Bad things STILL cone in THREES!

:(

ms nk rey said...

Dang I think I would just cry. I could not live without my computer and a/c. All I can do is offer a "poor baby"

Bob G. said...

MSN:
Well, when life hands you LEMONS....

(psst, we're up to our ARMPITS in LEMONADE)

:)