Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Random Things about Me


  1. I’m not as tough as everyone thinks I am.
  2. I’m tougher than I think I am.
  3. I still struggle with issues my parents insanity caused while growing up.
  4. I watch too much TV.
  5. I don’t know what I want to be when I grow up.
  6. I love people with a sense of humor.
  7. My kids and grandkids answered any questions I ever had about my purpose in this world.
  8. I’m afraid of flying I have done it but don’t want to do it again.
  9. #3 still pisses me off.
  10. I can’t pass “Steele Magnolias” “Fried Green Tomatoes” or “Gone with the Wind on tv with out watching them to the end.
  11. I tell everyone I am 5’8” but I am actually only 5’6” or so now. I am shrinking.
  12. I haven’t had a pet in probably 10 or so years.
  13. I have a permit to carry a gun.
  14. I have never changed the oil in my car.
  15. I have never gotten a ticket.

3 comments:

Bob G. said...

Okay...here we go...
1-maybe
2-definitely
3-nope
4-sometimes
5-ditto...LOL!
6-oh, yeah!
7-no kids...just cats
8-sorta kinda..maybe a private plane
9-still nope
10- With me it's Forbidden Planet, Goldfinger, and Casablanca
11-same here...LOL.
12-still have those 2 cats
13-Gonna get one soon enough
14-used to..all the time.
I have...once, just once.

Interesting statements you chose.

I have to try something like that myself.

ms nk rey said...

I love that you read my blog and comment. I love that you enjoy it. As Anne of Green Gables would say .. we are kindred spirits.

Bob G. said...

Okay, so we figure on a get-together in the NEXT life then, right?

(or was that a PAST life?)

Thanks.