Friday, August 20, 2010

I’m a duck

I try to be an up beat kind of person. I have a theory that you receive what you send out. So if you send negativity out into the universe that is what comes back to you.

Just because someone is being negative, doesn’t mean it has to impact me. I always have the choice of how the attitudes of others will impact me. Water runs off a duck’s back - even when there is water all around them. They have been equipped with the ability to feel the rain without getting wet. Think of negativity like rain, and so I’m a duck!

2 comments:

Bob G. said...

MSN:
I don't know exactly WHAT kind of animal or bird I would be, but it would seem like a jumble of more than just a few...
I think it depends on the circumstances.

Tell 'ya one thing...it wouldn't be all that pretty a creature...LOL.
Then again, 'ya wouldn't wanna mess with it EITHER.

I'll also go with "duck" for me...for now.
(just to be safe)

Have a great weekend!

CWMartin said...

If it was up to friends and co-workers, donkey would probably fit me.