Saturday, August 28, 2010

Think

1. I think that the world just doesn't care enough.

2. I think we all don't make enough time for the important things.

3. I think that people only believe what they see, when a persons integrity is what we should really go by.

4. I think that I can do a lot more to make myself a better person.

5. I think that no one really understands me like I think they do.

6. I think we all should be a little more honest with each other.

7. I think that we all need to find our balances.

8. I think that I sometimes "over"care about some things.

2 comments:

Bob G. said...

MSN:

I think you nailed all these nicely!

Well said.

Have a great weekend!

Anonymous said...

I think that the extent to which we all see things in common is limited to light and dark. After that, all is viewed thru the prisms of our own lives. Thus, gigo.
Snakefoot