Wednesday, August 25, 2010

What I'm Wondering about Today


I’m wondering if I’ll ever unpack those remaining boxes in the store room or if they’ll just stay there until I move them to the nursing home with me.


I’m wondering how the hell old is Willard Scott. He’s got to be approaching 105 or something.


I’m wondering why dog doo turns white.


I’m wondering if ponchos will ever come back in fashion. Not that it really matters…I have to purchase most of my clothes at Omar’s Tent and Awning anyway.


I’m wondering what are you wondering?

3 comments:

Bob G. said...

MSN:
When it comes to wondering, I'm afraid I suffer from ADHD...too many things flying through the old noggin sometimes...
It's the whole "time speeds up when you age", so I feel pressed to learn as much as possible as fast as possible.
(not that it would matter if it ends today)
There are things that need to be said, realized, enjoyed, and so much more.
I'm wondering about how I got to "here" from "there", and about choices made in my life that could have went differently.

Thank GOd I'm NOT wondering ANYTHING about Paris Hilton, though...lol.
(and you don't need no steenking nursing home...not with a view out back like THAT)

Have a great day.

Anonymous said...

Willard Scott was born March 7, 1934. So he is...76! I am soooo helpful. Billie :)

CWMartin said...

I wonder if everyone finds all the stupid ways to remind themselves they are getting old as I do. And I'm told that calcium in the dog's diet turns the aftereffects white.