Friday, August 6, 2010

Seven movies that I can watch over and over again:

(added favorite quotes)
1. The Patriot -" I'm a parent. I haven't got the luxury of principles."
2. The Princess Bride - "You rush a miracle man, you get rotten miracles. "
3. Hope Floats - "Beginnings are scary. Endings are usually sad, but it's the middle that counts the most."
4. Can't Hardly Wait - " There's a mirror right there. Take a look, you're white. "
5. Say Anything - "If you start out depressed, everything's kind of a pleasant surprise."
6.National Lampoons Christmas Vacation - "WORSE? How could things get any worse? Take a look around here, Ellen. We're at the threshold of hell. "
7. Elf - "SON of a NUTcracker!" & my favorite "You stink. You smell like beef and cheese! You don't smell like Santa.

2 comments:

Bob G. said...

MSN:
'OK...I give up...you STUMPED me...LOL!
There are SO many that I WILL watch again and again.

Gonna try and make a short list...here goes:

CASABLANCA - "We'll always have Paris,"

PALE RIDER - "Nothin' like a good piece of hickory."

THE DAY THE EARTH STOOD STILL - (Klaatu) "I'm impatient with stupidity. My people have learned to live without it."
============================


And then there is SCROOGE, WHITE CHRISTMAS, all the LOTR movies, the MATRIX, and STAR WARS flicks, the DIRTY HARRY movies, SERPICO...THE TRAIN, HONDO, SAHARA, AFRICAN QUEEN
(see what you started?)

:)

Have a great movie-filled weekend!

CWMartin said...

Not a big movie watcher, but the ones I will always stop to watch: "Sons of Katie Elder" (or anything else with the Duke); "Pulp Fiction"; "Yankee Doodle Dandy" with Cagney; "American Graffiti"; and "A Time To Kill".