Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Let’s talk about me

1. I am incredibly random and off-the-wall.

2. Ice cream has the ability to make everything bad in my life go away for awhile.

3. 90% of the time I am an extreme introvert.

4. I'm trying to learn to be more flexible.

5. I really enjoy a good cup of coffee.

6. I tend to think logically far more than I think emotionally.

7. I truthfully love lounging in my pajamas all day.

8. I truly do believe that I can do absolutely anything.

9. I love old films, especially those starring Audrey Hepburn.

10. I'm extremely claustrophobic.

1 comment:

Bob G. said...

MSN:
I didn't do bad today...got 7 on that 10 scale...LOL!
(failed the PJs, Hepburn and the extrovert thing)

And I'm only claustrophobic when I cannot move at all...then I panic.

Good list.