Saturday, May 28, 2011

Rain


We had another day of rain and storms and flash flood warnings and tornado watches. I really would like this is all to go away for a while. Everything in my yard is underwater for the most part. It feels like I’m growing mold between my toes! I am not even interested in going outside. And it’s COLD again. 50ยบ again. Is this Indiana? Almost June? Will I ever get a chance to grow my tomatoes? Will I be able to cut the grass before its 3 feet tall? I feel guilty whining about this when so many have lost so much. I will try to be more thankful just not today.


3 comments:

Alice said...

I hear ya! It's supposed to be 90 on Monday though...that should dry things up pretty quick!

Bob G. said...

MSN:
Never fear dear...the temps will be up in the NINETIES by MONDAY
(helluva shift, hmm?)

As for all the rain?
Well, CORN farmers are getting boned over this..big time.

ANd of course, "we" can't get much done around our house as well (got lots of plants that need...well, PLANTIN'!)

As least the leaks have stopped...maybe that damn roof will get repaired...NEXT week???

Don't feel guilty one bit.
With such weird weather, I think we're ALL past due for a tad of complainin'.

This would tax the nerves of the most staunch Midwesterner...and I oughta know, because I'm from PENNSY...LOL!

You keep dry down there.
Stay safe and have a great weekend.

CWMartin said...

I think the trail runners we saw would have preferred it a bit drier as well.