Monday, May 16, 2011

Sixty Hits Revised:

Some of the artists of the 60's are revising their hits with new lyrics to accommodate aging baby boomers who can remember doing the "Limbo” as if it were yesterday. Seems as though I know them all!

They include:
Bobby Darin ---

Splish, Splash, I Was Havin' A Flash

flash


Herman's Hermits ---
Mrs. Brown, You've Got a Lovely Walker

image002


Ringo Starr ---
I Get By With A Little Help From Depends

image003 image004


The Bee Gees -- -
How Can You Mend A Broken Hip?

image005


Roberta Flack---
The First Time Ever I Forgot Your Face
?
image006 ?image007



Johnny Nash ---

I Can't See Clearly Now.
?
image008


Paul Simon---
Fifty Ways To Lose Your Liver

image009


The Commodores ---
Once, Twice, Three Times To The Bathroom

image010



Procol Harem---
A Whiter Shade Of Hair
?
image011


Leo Sayer --- You Make Me Feel Like Napping
Clipart


The Temptations --- Papa's Got A Kidney Stone
image013



Abba---Denture Queen
image014 "You haven't seen my teeth have you Wilma?

image015

Tony Orlando ---
Knock 3 Times On The Ceiling If You Hear Me Fall

image016


Helen Reddy ---
I Am Woman, Hear Me Snore

image017


Leslie Gore---
It's My Procedure,
and I'll Cry If I Want To
image018


And Last but NOT least...
Willie Nelson ---
On the Commode Again

image019


(adapted from an email)

4 comments:

Bob G. said...

MSN:
You always start my week off with a smile...
Thanks.

Stay safe out there.

CWMartin said...

Cute, especially the Temps.

Anonymous said...

Just tooo funny! Thanks Darlin.

Snakefoot

Joanne said...

This was hilarious! especially the last one! Blessings, Joanne