Friday, March 9, 2012

5 on Friday

1. What is your favorite day ever? I have a lot of favorite days but I will just pick today.. I am happy to be here today.

2. What is your favorite season? I’m a sucker for spring.

3. Have you ever read War and Peace? If not what is your favorite book? I have not read War and Peace, I really have no desire too either. My favorite book is still Margret Mitchell’s Gone With the Wind

4. What is one piece of advice you want to share with the world? I would encourage people to enjoy today and have a good time all the time.

5. What mood are you in right now? I am in a pretty good mood today. I am optimistic.

1 comment:

Bob G. said...

MSN:
1) Yeah, EVERY day is a good one for me...no REAL favorite any longer.

2) Wow, I'm torn between Spring AND Fall. Let's call it SPRALL instead.

3) Read PARTS of W&P, saw the movie, and read the CLIFFS NOTES...that counts, right?
Favorite book?...that would be a VERY hard decision for me to choose JUST ONE.

4) Never be afraid to speak the truth and thereby set others free.

5) Pretty good coming off of yesterday afternoon...can't wait to see some "locals" louse it up, though.
I'm cautiously optimistic.

Good list.

Have a great weekend down there.
Stay safe.