Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Alzheimer Test

I must admit that at my age...I started to think about this.

It was very reassuring to take this quick test and know ...I'm good!

SELF EXAMINATION FOR ALZHEIMER'S DISEASE....It takes less than 15 seconds...

If you are over 40 yrs old, you SHOULD take this Alzheimer's Test
How fast can you guess these words and fill-in the blanks?

1. _ _NDOM
2. F_ _K
3. P_N_S
4. PU_S_
5. S_X
6. BOO_S



















| | | | | | | | | |
Answers:
1. RANDOM
2. FORK
3. PANTS
4. PULSE
5. SIX
6. BOOKS


You got all 6 wrong....didn't you?
You do NOT have Alzheimer's
You are a Pervert

(from an email)

2 comments:

Bob G. said...

MSN:

ROFL...that was a good funny.
(got all six wrong, and am NOT a pervert:
1) RAndom
2) pArk
3) pAnEs
4) puRsE
5) sIx
6) booKs

see?
Now, I forgot what the initial test was all about?

Stay safe down there.

CWMartin said...

Bob, yer a fibber! I was a pervert and I admit it!