Friday, March 16, 2012

5 on Friday

1. Have you ever called 911 for an emergency? No I have not, I have called the sheriff though on the non emergency number. That was long ago and my life is much more serene these days.

2. Do you spend more or save more? Well Duh, I spend more doesn’t every one? I mean, honestly. with the price of gas and food prices raising daily, how can we save.

3. How many live plants do you have in your home? Quite a few I would guess at least 10, some more healthy than others. I love having live plants around and they help filter the air so it is win win for my breathing problems.

4. What was the last thing you did to exercise? Well with my COPD I couldn’t exercise if I wanted to. Just walking across the floor is my limit.

5. Where do you compare with regard to your parents, do you feel like an adult or still the kid? I finally feel like an adult it has been a long time coming, I don't think I am like my parents in any way. BTW my mom will celebrate her 92nd birthday in a few weeks.

2 comments:

Bob G. said...

Msn:
Oh, I van tell this list is going to be SO good, it's got to be fattening...

1) Yes, several times for ethnic fights on or near our property, as well as a rock through our window for no reason. (welcome to the ghettohood)

2) Truth be told, I believe we're SAVING a lot more than spending. We tend to spend WHEN absolutely necessary, but still live pretty good. A nice harmony there.

3) None inside, but LOTS outside (it's a "cat" thing...you understand)

4) Hard to say. I get enough exercise watching our property every day, and lashing up FENCES in windstorms in the evening...lol

5) I know I'm an adult every time I ache or look in the mirror, BUT, I also think it's important to have that "young-at-heart" aspect if we're to appreciate a lot that life offers.

Excellent list.

Have a GREAT weekend & St. Patty's Day tomorrow.

Stay safe down there.
(green beer is OK, but NO green meats of cheeses)

Joanne said...

I have called 911 quite a few times...not fun.

Have a great weekend!

PS Happy birthday to your Mom!