Thursday, March 15, 2012

Rattling around in my head today

1. People who say "y'all" when they aren't from the south.

2. I think I figured out why Anne Heche always plays a crazy person. Just like Charlie Sheen.

3. Is there anything better than actually laughing out loud?

4. I have actually enjoyed our non-winter this year.

5. I think I could smell spring this afternoon. That earthy smell? It was heavenly..

6. There's a new study out that says you should have chocolate for breakfast.

7. Lots of my friends live in my computer, and I consider this completely normal.

8. Everybody should see "The Descendants"

9. I have never ridden in a helicopter.

10. Why do people say "y'all" when they aren't from the south?

4 comments:

Alice said...

I don't know y'all...

I have loved this non-winter too. Down here in Indy it was 81 degrees yesterday....81!

Anonymous said...

Y'all be safe now .

Bob G. said...

MSN:
This is gonna be fun...I can feel it.
1)I'm not a southerner, but I play one in the ghettohood.
2) Because they ARE?
3) Crying laughing in my MIND!
4) Gonna be a LONG summer, though.
5) All I can smell outside is stale AXE body spray - must be the locals.
6) And it makes a GREAT mix with coffee!
7) I live in MY own world, and everyone knows my name there.
8) Gotta check that out.
9) Nor have I rapelled from a perfectly good one.
10) Lazy "English"?

Good list...loved it.

(Y'all) Stay safe down there
:)

CWMartin said...

Because I went to a southern Baptist church for a while and it rubbed off. I also say "eh?" a lot because of all my Canadian blog friends.