Wednesday, April 11, 2012

10 good things

  1. Best thing you’ve seen in the past week.
  2. Best thing you’ve heard in the past week.
  3. Best thing you’ve eaten (or not, for dieters) in the past week.
  4. Best thing you’ve learned in the past week.
  5. Best place you’ve been in the past week.
  6. Best thing you’ve accomplished in the past week.
  7. Best thing you’ve said (or not) in the past week.
  8. Best thing you’ve read in the past week.
  9. Most touching moment in the past week.
  10. Biggest dragon you’ve slain in the past week.
  • The best thing I have seen this week was the sun. Sunshine makes everything better
  • The best thing I have heard was that my friends tests came back negative for cancer.
  • I know this may sound strange, but the best thing I ate this week was a bologna sandwich.
  • Best thing I learned this week is sometimes I need to to shut up.
  • Best place I have been this week was in my sun-room watching the river.
  • The best thing I have accomplished this week was that i got thru it.
  • Best thing I have said was " your my favorite"
  • Best thing I have read this week was The Hunger Games.
  • Most touching moment was when a good friend shared his excitement at having a new grandson with me.
  • I am not sure that I have actually slain any dragons this week.

2 comments:

Bob G. said...

MSN:
This could be fun...

1) My patio pal - Mr Bunny.

2) Songbirds in the early morning...spectacular.

3) MY]y Easter ham w/ macaroni & cheese...(yum)

4) Value every day you're alive.

5) Don't hardly go anywhere notewworthy...sorry.
(do dreams count?)

6) Not misplacing my glasses...lol

7) Thanking my blog readers.

8) Latest issue of GUNS magazine.

9) Seeing the cats looking out our window.

10) Slain?
Hell, I keep one in the basement as a PET (don't tell the SPCA)

Good list...really made me think.

Stay safe down there.

CWMartin said...

Best thing you’ve seen in the past week. Three deer on the way to work who DIDN'T decide to run out in front of us.

Best thing you’ve heard in the past week. Bobby Vinton, Blue On Blue.

Best thing you’ve eaten (or not, for dieters) in the past week. Hopefully on its way from Casa as we speak.

Best thing you’ve learned in the past week. There's probably something, but right now retention is the challenge.

Best place you’ve been in the past week. In bed.

Best thing you’ve accomplished in the past week. 500 out of the 785 cushions on the order I'm working on, today.


Best thing you’ve said (or not) in the past week. "This is a mad house? Should I be up on the table dancing naked?"

Best thing you’ve read in the past week. NOT seeing my name on the 12-hour list.

Most touching moment in the past week. Getting lovin' from Scrappy.

Biggest dragon you’ve slain in the past week. 3 days down, two to go!