Friday, April 13, 2012

5 On Friday

1. Did you download Angry Birds Space?
Nope I didn't enjoy the first one enough to care and I reject all things Angry Bird.

2. If you could have any animal ability what would you choose?
Hmm mm well either a cats ability to sleep all the time or a parrot's ability to repeat words in funny voice.

3. Which car is the most awesome automobile in television history?
Hands down the General Lee from the Dukes of Hazard.

4. What kind of liquor do you prefer?
Well I do like the taste of rum.

5. What is the best chip and dip combo?
Tortilla chips and salsa and or guacamole. If they are from Kaysan's even better. Oh and followed by a burrito supreme.

Today is Friday the 13th. This year we have 3 months when the 13th occurs on Friday. This only happens during a leap year. I hope you don't suffer from triskaidekaphobia and that you have a good 13th!

3 comments:

Alice said...

General Lee! Awesome:)

Anonymous said...

1)No, I don't even know what it is.
2)Not sure
3)Cadillac
4)Kalua
5)Anything with guacamole
AOB

Bob G. said...

MSN:
1) None of our birds are ever angry...lol.
(just HUNGRY)

2) I can already do the sleep thing and the voice thing...so "stealth" (like a leopard or tiger) would work for me...AND the strength to go with it.

3) On TV, I gotta go with the Knight 2000 aka K.I.T.T. (the original Pontiac version)

4) Scotch and bourbon...!
(but never together)

5) I'm a traditionalist here...gotta go with ridged chips and a GOOD FRENCH ONION dip.

Always fun to work these for the weekend.

Have a great one.
Stay safe down there.