Friday, April 20, 2012

5 on Friday

1. You can have anything you want to eat as long as it involves a tortilla. What do you get?

A burrito supreme is there anything else?

2. Did you get your taxes filed on time?

Duh

3. I run:

Only when chased and then not for very far.

4. On super nice days I:

Open all my windows and smile a lot.

5. How long before you cracked after having no computer, smart phone or internet?

About 5 seconds or less.

PS Happy Birthday to my favorite Daughter In Law. She is celebrating her 23rd annual 21st birthday. Happy Birthday Billie!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

1)Enchilada
2)Yep
3)Nope, never!(at least not on purpose)
4)Open all my windows & go outside a lot
5)Same as you...about 5 seconds or less
AOB
Happy Birthday Billie!

Bob G. said...

MSN:
1) I'm easy when it comes to tortillas...as long as it tastes good (and is mui caliente!!!)

2) Uh, I used to work for the TREASURY dept. (IRS)...what's that tell you? (yes...always)

3) My mouth off and swear like a longshoreman when some mook pisses me off.
(oh, you meant FEET...sorry)

4) Pray it lasts more than a few
MINUTES...LOL!

5) Don't have a smart phone (and in no rush to get one - I like our DUMB phones JUST fine)...and we ALWAYS have a working computer (now).
As for the Internet...I could pass a few days w/o being bugged.
(or de-bugged)

Good list.

Have a great weekend.

Stay safe down there.

Sandi said...

1. You can have anything you want to eat as long as it involves a tortilla. What do you get?

A fish taco

2. Did you get your taxes filed on time?

always

3. I run:

never

4. On super nice days I:

Open all my windows and smile a lot. (I have to agree!)

5. How long before you cracked after having no computer, smart phone or internet?

About 5 seconds or less. (Sadly, I agree! I go on a rampage when the internet is down!)

Fun Five on Friday!