Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Success

You can get anything you want as long as you are willing to pay the price. You can even get success, but you'll never get it if you wait for someone to bring it to you. You have to get up and get it yourself. Success is defined differently by different people. Most people think of success as making it big in power and money. The way I look at success is in being happy and contented. I am convinced that life is like 10% what happens and 90% how I react to it. And so it is that we are in charge of our attitudes. Once you reach that point in life, contentment and happiness can not be too far. And that will give you success.
We can't change the inevitable. The only thing we can do is live  the one life we have.  And so it is up to us  we are in charge of our life. Once you reach a point in life where you allow , contentment and happiness can not be too far.

2 comments:

Alice said...

Good stuff! I agree. I hope to have a handle on this the way I react to things soon:)

Bob G. said...

MSN:
That IS really good advice to live by...and maybe it's why I tend to be more PROACTIVE than reactive.

(never got PO'ed being proactive anyway - keeps the old blood pressure down)

Very good post.

Stay safe down there.