Friday, April 27, 2012

5 on Friday

1.  How will you remember Dick Clark?
From American Bandstand and as America's oldest teenager, I swear he just didn't age.
2.  What do you believe is the single greatest thing you've learned about life?
That if you are always told you are nothing you will believe you are nothing unless you take steps and change what you were taught.
3.   What was the last thing you read?
The question above. hehe. I’m just so  darn witty! 
4.   What is the last product or service you tried just because you saw a commercial that impressed or amused you about the product?  Did you like the product or service after you tried it?
I really can't think of one stinkin' thing
5.   How old is the oldest photograph in your home?  Are you in it? 
I have a few old photos of my dad in his Air Corps Uniform, my grandma who has been gone for 43 years.  And an old photo of my house which was built in the 1860's and was once a hotel.

2 comments:

Bob G. said...

MsN:
I can tell this will be a great "5 on Friday" today.

1) As a BIG part of MY youth!
(I rate him a solid 100!)

2) Wow..so much, but if its ONE thing I gotta choose, is that you MUST appreciate your parents, value your friends and family, and never take anything for granted. (that's really 3, isn't it? Sorry.)

3) Aside from the FELONY reports (looking for Wifey's former students)... the morning paper...and my favorite blogs like THIS one (big, cheesy grin).

4) Wifey and I DID get SNUGGIES a few years back (blanket throws w/ sleeves)...and they're kinda neat. Doesn't take much to impress me SOME days...lol.

5) I've a silver-framed photo of Dad in my uniform from 1944 (taken in India).
And I have 8x10 head photos of both mom & Dad. Those pics are older than I am.

Excellent list.

Have a great weekend down there.

Stay safe.

Anonymous said...

Sorry I'm a day late.
1)Coming home from school and watching him on TV.
2)To love & cherish your family & friends.
3)Besides these questions...the morning paper.
4)The Ultimate Chopper & I can't live without it.
5)A picture of my Dad with my grandparents. He was just a baby, so no I wasn't in it. lol
AOB