Wednesday, April 29, 2009

My List

1. I really like living alone.

2. I hardly ever cook.

3. I don’t have a credit card.

4. I have no debt.

5. I pay cash for everything or I don’t buy it. Also it must be on sale.

6. I am rarely sick

7. I don’t like to travel.

8. I am still in touch with friends from High School.

9. I was not good at marriage or relationships.

10. I am always changing something in my home.

11. I have a wicked sense of humor

12. I love sarcasm.

13. I don’t ever feel sorry for myself.

14. I spend hours on the computer.

15. I would do anything for my family.

16. I think about dying more than I should.

17. I am not afraid to die.

18. I once stole something.

19. I miss working.

20. I know how to clean fish.

21. I am afraid of snakes and worms.

22. My favorite movie is Gone With the Wind

23. I never got in trouble at school.

24. My sister has not talked to me in years. I have no idea why.

25. I hate waiting in lines.

26. I am afraid of heights

27. I can’t swim.

28. I have been married and divorced twice.

29. I hate wearing shoes.

30. I watch way too much tv.

No comments: