Friday, April 24, 2009

A Very Good Breathing Day


Today is a very good day for me, the sun is out and the humidity is low. When I woke up this morning I could feel the difference in my breathing. I slept well last night and feel fantastic today. Yesterday I finally made it to get my hair trimmed and….ahem… colored. My treat to me. I think that helps me feel better too. A few dollars a couple hours and I have a whole new attitude. I am excited to know that with this nice weather I will soon be able to set out back and enjoy my back yard. If I figure out how to post a picture on here I will share my view with you. It is lovely. As I sit here I feel great, as this disease does not hurt or cause me pain when at rest. I honestly feel like I could dig a ditch or kick some butt, but the truth is I am pretty darn weak. Most people with healthy lungs just don’t know how hard it is for me to sometimes do the smallest tasks. There are times when I can’t walk and talk at the same time. Things that are a big old deal to me are done by healthy people with out a thought. I am trying to be as open and honest as possible in the hope I can help some one else. Bring on the nice weather patience is a virtue that I don’t seem to possess today.

No comments: