Friday, September 25, 2009

Bad Habits

I have a number of exquisitely complex bad habits. You can have them for free; I don't want them any more.

These habits were perfectly useable and functional for many years, but as I've gotten older, are no longer working. Perhaps they would fit in your life.

You can have the following habits, among others, at no charge:

--suspicious nature
--defensive response to accusations
--lack of a willingness to commit
--messiness
--lack of organization
--cursing
--anger
--leaving dishes in the sink for days
--self hatred and low self-esteem

Please take all these bad habits . I need to clean out my head space, and all of this is going to the trash on Monday if no one else claims them.

1 comment:

Bob G. said...

MSN:
Well aside from the sink/dishes gig (never do that), I was going to unload a few of those as well.

I will hang onto the anger, though.
(I just won't use it near as much.)

And the suspicious nature...I like having that, especially in MY neighborhood. You need that, you really do...trust me.

Maybe we can find some LANDFILL to dump the rest, eh?

:)

Have a great weekend.