Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Rattling around in My Head Today

1. I sometimes take myself too seriously, except when I’m making light of myself. (OK, that doesn't count. Too evasive. How about this: I've been called aloof, a term that surprised me when I heard it, though I admit I do occasionally hide behind that persona...)

2. I love South Carolina and Georgia; the mountains, and the Ocean. On the other hand I love my small town.

3. Dogs are cute but I kind of feel sorry for them. Cats, on the other hand, are to be obeyed.

4. I like politics and current events, but I take long breaks from it as I find it stressful and a little depressing.

5. If I have a chance to come back as an animal, I choose the pig. They love playing in mud, don't care if they're fat and know how to kick it hard with a smile on their face.

6. My gray hairs are becoming more noticeable. So much for the grays hiding out.

7. The times when I'm less stressed is when there are only the sounds of nature as background music.

8. I think Red lipstick is just wrong.

9. Finding a hair in my food freaks me out.

10.Sometimes I am the biggest hypocrite I know.

No comments: