Tuesday, September 15, 2009

I was wondering...........

  1. Have you ever seen a "pretty little thing" with a poor old man?
  2. Exactly how much is too much coffee?
  3. When wine tasting, always swirl the wine around and sniff and then swirl again. It makes it seem like you know what you're doing when you really don't.
  4. Many things can be preserved in alcohol. Dignity is not one of them.
  5. I'm now convinced that the IRS should be known as the Internal Rectal System. Seriously!!!
  6. If your happiness depends on what somebody else does, you have a problem
  7. Why some days I feel like a freakin ray of sunshine.
  8. For my peace of mind I should change all my passwords.
  9. Why I can’t pull off a really good practical joke.
  10. Why my favorite color changes from hour to hour, but red and pink always rank right up there at the top.

2 comments:

Bob G. said...

MSN:

1- Nope...(and STILL waiting)...LOL!
(gets smacked from the missus)

2- When you become "tweaked" it's time to *86* on the "joe".

3- Yeah, and I also found out that spitting it into a person's ASHTRAY is frowned upon...(go figure)

4- Amen to THAT!

5- We at the Treasury dept always called it the INFERNAL Revenue System, but I do like YOURS much better!

6- Much of my happiness is derived from what I can do FOR other people. (weird, huh?)

7- Must have been those TWO SCOOPS of raisins in the bran?

8- Just treat PWs like socks...can't go wrong THERE, hmm?

9- Think of it as being ABLE to pull off really good IMpractical jokes brilliantly...problem solved.

10- My color is blue, and when I see it, I never "feel" it, if you get my drift.
Place it up there alongside "aroma-therapy".

Another great list...love them!

Anonymous said...

I "perky" freaking ray of sunshine! :)