Thursday, September 17, 2009

Stuff in my head Today

  1. I'm extremely claustrophobic!!
  2. I've been hurt alot in life ...because of that I tend to be very
    cautious of everyone
  3. I tend to over analyze things
  4. I have a very crafty side...I just seemed to of lost it in the last few years...I kinda want it back!
  5. I read an article that said the typical symptoms of stress are eating too much, impulse buying and driving too fast.. That is my idea of a perfect day.
  6. If you can’t see the light at the end of the tunnel. March down there and turn it on yourself
  7. I hate it when people sit next to me in the movie theater when there are other seats available.
  8. When I bite into a jelly bean and it's a different flavor than what I thought it was.
  9. Jerks who take up 2 parking spaces.
  10. When someone with a full cart of groceries gets into the 10 items or less line.
  11. The "yes but" people.
People who always have to be right and have the last word

1 comment:

Bob G. said...

MSN:
1- me too..but only is REAL small spaces.

2- roger that!

3- ditto.

4- As we age, we NEED to be "crafty"...lol

5- Funny...that's mine too!

6- Or get a shorter tunnel!
(and a flashlight)

7- What's UP with that? Are THEY lonely or something?

8- I hate that...had a GREEN (lime?)one once, turned out to be WATERMELON flavor!?!
That's why I only eat BLACK jelly beans...no racism THERE.

9- guilty as charged, but I ALWAYS park WAY out in the boonies whee no one else parks, so am I forgiven?

10- Or they have to COUNT the items when in line! Geezus, take a math course!

11- I much prefer the "NO BUT" people myself...I hate suck-ups.

Another great list..things that get even ME thinkin'.
(and many have often said that's dangerous)

:)