Saturday, September 19, 2009

Things that are annoying me today.

  1. Women who wear jewelry that clinks and clacks and makes noise when they move
  2. Whenever anyone says "Ya, know what I'm sayin"...
  3. People who are mean to animals
  4. People with bad table manners.
  5. When people don't send thank you notes.
  6. People who don't cover their mouth while sneezing or coughing.
  7. The creepers at red lights. You know, those people that start inching forward in their cars slowly until the light turns green.
  8. Women who wear too much perfume. And men who are heavy on the after shave. If I can smell you coming before I see you. You have too much on!
  9. You know when you ask someone a simple, straightforward question and they spend ten solid minutes rambling on about everything in the world EXCEPT the answer to your simple, straightforward question? I hate that.
  10. When you can't tell if someone is male or female. And you know exactly what I mean here.

1 comment:

Bob G. said...

Msn:
If I didn't know better, I'd swear you're my twin sister (if I HAD one)...LOL!

Funny how every single one of these can be applied to all those "neighbors" I have currently (knowhuahmsayin?)!!!

1- only their MOUTH is noisier!

2- used as every THIRD word.

3- The term DOG FIGHTING come to mind.

4- Dunno about that, 'cause they ALWAYS have BBQ or takeout...and my LAWN will back me up on that.

5- Dat's whu de SAIL FONE is fo...knowhuahmsayin?

6- And we wonder WHY people get sick???

7- many don't bother to stop or slow down around here...must be a cultural thang.

8- Weird how the COLOGNE arrives a few minutes before THEY do, isn't it?

9- I immediately thought of AL GORE...LOL!
(wonder why?)

10- two words: JANET RENO!

ROFLMAO...this makes Saturdays worth waiting for!

Thanks.

:)