Thursday, March 4, 2010

Jake

So I watched The Bachelor Finale Monday night. ( that was 3 hours of my life that I will never get back ) I was really into this reality show and watched every episode. I was rooting for Ella but Jakey booted her so I had to choose between Tenley and Vienna. I wanted him to pick Tenley but I knew he would go for Vienna. That moment on the boat when he was trying to find the words to tell Tenley she just did not do “it” for him. I knew he was going to go for Trailer Park girl. This Bachelor did not impress me. He was a blubbering drama queen. I think he is a douche and he and Vienna make a great couple...and now he is going to be on Dancing with the Stars. It would be great if they need a replacement and call Tenley.
I am not sure about Ali being the next Bachelorette. She's whiny and a bit of a dingbat. I was really hoping they would bring Jake out to talk to her on the after show, but they didn't. I wanted him to be all "You broke my heart and dumped me for your job...then you quit that bitch to be the Bachelorette?" Sniffles. You know his ego is bruised just a little by that move!

2 comments:

Bob G. said...

MSN:
Aaaannnd THAT is why I'd much rather watch Criminal Minds...LOL!

:)

ms nk rey said...

That is what I should have watched.. but I am a sucker for reality shows. Tks for stopping in.